Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day #9...............

 Goooood morning!
*Today I am thankful it's the weekend!
*Thankful the sun is shinning!
*Coffee is fresh!
*Heating pad is plugged in...warming up...and ready to comfort my back!
*Boys that will do the chores the best they can all by themselves so mom can pamper her back in hopes of it feeling better!
*So very thankful that through years of continued bullying....my sweet son still turns the o...ther cheek and prays for those bullies!
*That my boys not only stand tall for themselves and what they believe in.....but they stand in protection of others!
***Oh so very thankful for a new day with my Heavenly Father to continue to learn to be thankful!***

~*~ Have an awesome day everyone! Hugs....Love & Blessings! ~*~

No comments: