Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 4, 2013

Day #4.........................

 So very Thankful it's still my weekend! So I can continue to sit with ice packs and heating pad.
*Hot showers
*Fresh coffee!
*Quiet ...beautiful Fall morning!
*For my sweet friend Angela aka Annabelle LOL for all her encouragement and support...to be brave enough to open a FB store.
*For my crocheting "to do" list continuing to grow to keep me busy!
*For more coffee!!
*for back pain.....it's helps me forget about my headache.
*For the most awesome God who blessed me with a crafting talent to keep me busy and bless others!

*****Have a marvelous Monday everyone!*****

No comments: