Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 25, 2013

Day #25..............

******Thankful...
> for 1 & 2/3rds days left of work this week!
> for mucinex!!!
> for Not ruining ALL the chocolate chip cookies!
> for the car wash down in Plattsmouth being open!
> for Ken finding 6 awesome Cornish game hens for our Thanksgiving meal!
> for being able to plan and have a *Michael friendly* thanksgiving meal!
> for Coffee!!!
> for my crochet projects!
> for friends!!!...
> for Family!!!
> for warm fuzzy socks!
> for Michael being so faithful and trusting of God during yet again another uncomfortable relapse!
> for today's Bible verse....
📖Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Matthew 22:37-39)

~*~ Hugs...Love & Blessings to you all!~*~

No comments: