Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day #23....................

           So Thankful...
** for Ken taking my Jeep to get my tire fixed this morning.
** for my boys helping me get Saturday morning chores done so we can relax the rest of the weekend!
** for Coffee!
** for laundry getting done...slowly but surely!
** for Tyler Huckleberry helping Ken get Patricks Jeep to the mechanics for a new alternator.
** for chicken done cooking so I can start working on g...etting the Chicken noodle casserole done! (Nice and low in sodium for Michael.)
** for my crocheting!
** for good weather for Patrick to hunt in! Good luck buddy!
** for David being such a good helper around the house! Making several trips outside in the cold wind to throw trash away!
** for today's Bible verse....
“But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. (Luke 6:27, 28)
Tough words....but needed ones to be heard!

~*~ Have a wonderful and safe Saturday!~*~

No comments: