Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day #5........................

 Very Thankful today!
 *Thankful for my friend Darla for caring about me to bring her handy gadget to help my back! I'm trying anything these days.....LOL
*Thankful Ken was able to eat a nice big bowl of soup today! The flu is trying to kick his backside....
*So very thankful for coffee! Keeps me warm on this cold rainy day!
*Thankful for my sons principle caring enough about them to help ...when he sees them struggling.....thank you David Friedli!
*Thankful for the teachers that care enough about kids to communicate with them and their parents! Wish they were all like that!
*Thankful for the meeting after work..... I now know exactly where I stand!
*Thankful for that fresh pot of coffee as soon as I get home!

*****And oh so very thankful for my Heavenly Father who loves me like does to put just the right song on the radio and the right verse to read to help me be forgiving....kind and patient!*****

 Hugs... Love... & Blessings to you all!

No comments: