Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 29, 2013

Day #29...................

.::Thankful .....
} for lazy day at home!
} for Coffee!!!
} for Patrick & K. relaxing downstairs with a movie!
} for Michael and I sitting in the livingroom together while I crochet and he plays games on his iPad!
} for David and Ken working on the boys Minecraft Server to get it up and running soon!!!
} for Coffee!
} for sleeping alone last night ... I was the only one I kept awake with m...y cough!
} for a sun shinny Fall day!
} for family and friends!
} for the 63 years I got with my daddy! Some folks aren't that lucky. I miss him!
} for memories!!! Making them and remembering them!
} for today's Bible Verse....
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. (Psalms 19:14)

~*~ Happy Friday everyone!~*~
Go Big Red!

No comments: