Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day #6.....................


Thankful......what does that mean?
~1. Aware and appreciative of a benefit; grateful.~

~*~ So......I am aware that I have some pretty awesome friends! And I absolutely appreciate all they do for me!
* I'm very grateful for for my family...who loves me no matter how cranky I get!
*Very thankful for my coffee! (Think of my poor family if I didn't have coffee.... 😧)
*So thankful for advice f...rom friends and family that reinforces what God is telling me about situations in my life that I find to be stressful!
*Very very thankful for orders I'm getting for my crochet items!
****Thank you dear Lord God for EVERYTHING! For your long walks you take with me when I seem to keep moving with no real purpose through an issue.... For your patience as you wait for me to stop looking down and look up....and for you everlasting love.... That no one can give me like you can!****

Sleep well everyone

No comments: