Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, January 24, 2011

My 2011 Charities.................

Morning all.............. I should have posted this the 1st week of this year... but ... well..... you all know me by now........... I get caught up in being busy with the family and such.... and then just plain forget........... Anyway..................... I'm still collecting 12 point round Prayer blankets for children with Nephrotic Syndrome..... I've gone to sending some out to other states to folks I found out online that their child has Nephrotic Syndrome. So if anyone would like to help me keep these kids Covered in warmth and prayers............ please contact me if you need the pattern or my address to send the blanket.



I'm also still collecting stocking caps for my "Cozy Cap" charity. I've decided to expand it to the hospital that hubby goes to for chemo and hand them out there at the Cancer Center. I talked to a nurse the other day and she is thrilled at the idea! So again.......... if you would like to donate a cap or 12 ... hehehehehe,..... I would love it! Any size cap... any color and all yarn but Wool.... No Wool yarn please.


My newest Charity... .Making "Orange Prayer Blankets" Anyone that would like to help........ They can be any design blanket... just as long as its mainly Orange. Orange is the color for Leukemia and in honor of my husband... I would like to cover in warmth and prayers... all Leukemia patients we come across.

Thanks so much to EVERYONE in the past years that have been helping me keep these needs filled! God Bless each and everyone of you! All that donate items..and all that give their time in prayer!!!
hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.


5 comments:

~M said...

Wow! They're all fantastic! Love the flower on the hat, yep - yep!

Cheers!

teakaycee said...

Thanks dear!!!
That daisy is one of my favorites!!! used it in hats.. bags and of course charity squares which it was made for.


God Bless!

Fledgling Techie said...

Hi, Tammy! :D Remember me? (lol) I sent you a girl Prayer Blanket for Nephrotic Syndrome before...I guess it would have been a few years ago, now...wow...Anyway, is it the same pattern (http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/angelcrafts/patterns/roundripple.html)? And I think I need your address again. I don't think I have it anymore...but I have a bunch of acrylic yarn to burn through (which my husband will be glad to see me using up and getting yarn out of the house! LOL) and don't have a current charity in mind to donate to...it's perfect! :)

teakaycee said...

Netta............sweetie..... how are you?
yes... any extra yarn you have around to make charity blankets and/or hats would be awesome!!!
Just toss me an email at teakaycee@yahoo.com when you need my address.
So good to see you!!! Thanks so much for stoppin in.


God Bless

Fledgling Techie said...

I have been popping in occasionally and seeing what you've been up to, but we'd been pretty busy...deployments and moving (we are living in Germany, now!) and school and (as always) crafting. :) I have a blog with this profile now, so you can drop by my page any time you feel the urge! :D I'll be sure to e-mail you when I'm ready to send some blankets your way! :D