Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy MiChAeL..................

Mommy loves you! Wow................12 years old................ the years went by way to fast!!!

Happy Birthday to you........... Happy Birthday to you............ Happy Birthday Dear Michael....... Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Oh..... Cool new game!

WHAT? A CELL PHONE? WOO HOO........................... :)Love you baby boy!
hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::. (mommy)


1 comment:

joyce said...

Happy Birthday Michael.....He was 11 on 1/11/11 til the time he was born! something to remember.....Love you very much. Aunt Joycie