Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Done...............

Prayer Blanket finished and delivered!!!

Robin really liked it! *whew*


I will be starting another one as soon as I get more yarn. It will be smaller as it will be going to a 10yr old boy who is fighting Leukemia. Bless his heart! Please pray for Colton!
hugs.... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.
**Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer ~ Romans 12:12**

2 comments:

Gia and Jessica said...

I absolutely love it! The colors are wonderful as well. Good job, and what a kind heart you have! Perhaps you can bless the blankets as you weave them by reciting a little enchant while you weave. =]

teakaycee said...

Thank you so much!
All the prayer blankets I make .. I prayer over the yarn before I start... during the stitching and after its complete. The blanket and the recipient are *covered* in prayers.

God Bless <><