Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Refrigerator .................

I know... to some this isn't a big deal... but to me................ its such a big deal.
We've had a very small fridge since we built our house. It was just to get us by until we were really settled in. Well..... life gets busy... the fridge worked just fine... we really kinda forgot about it. Years went by... the light went out ... the family grew... causing the fridge to become small.......

so....... after getting a new Washer & Dryer in November of last year.... Ken promised that before January ended... we would have a new refrigerator. And ....................... tah dah......... We do!

thank you for stopping by and sharing my excitement with me........... heheheheheee :)
hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

2 comments:

Dragonflymomof2 said...

I love the new fridge, congrats!! I know how that feels too.

Crochetheaven said...

Totally understand your excitement ~ congrats!!