Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, January 17, 2011

Video Camera Case................

That I made a few weeks back to keep our new Video Camera safe.
Just a simple tube type pouch with a drawstring closure. Works great! Keeps the Camera safe and doesn't take up much more space than the camera itself.


hugs.....love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

3 comments:

Gia and Jessica said...

Ohh I love it! I need to make one for my camera, do you think it would be too difficult to put a pouch on the front? I'd like a little storage for the USB cord.

teakaycee said...

Thank you!!!!
Yes.... you totally could add a little pocket to this.
I just toss mine in the bottom of the bag.... :)

Thanks for stopping by and posting
have a great evening
God Bless <><

Fledgling Techie said...

Oooo! Super cute! I'm thinking I need to make some sort of a camera case for my digital camera before my trip to London in May! ;D