Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 14, 2011

Syracuse PIN Tournament............

Come on Cougars.................... Go................. Fight............. PIN!




This is Patrick's second year wrestling.......... He's 6ft tall... and wrestling in the 145lb weight class. He's a Freshman this year and mostly wrestling upperclassmen..... and he's doing a great job! I'm super proud of him!
hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.
**I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God. ~ Job, 19. 25**

No comments: