Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day #21..............................

     **Whew**
I am so happy and Thankful to be home safe and sound!
***That my boys made it home safely in this cold icy weather!
**To have the good friends that I do who help scrape the windows on my Jeep. (Jennifer and Vicki) love you girls!
*For having my friends worry about me getting home safe! (Darla - tire pumped up...thank you! Vicki - we're home safe!)
**Hot COFFEE!
***Michael having... a good day! Packed him the best low sodium lunch I could....he seemed to like it!

~*~Thank you Lord God for keeping my friends and family safe! I pray deeply for the people and their families that were hurt in the accidents I saw all over the news today!~*~

.::Stay safe and warm everyone! Love you all!!!::.

No comments: