Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day #3..........................

         Thankful for the extra hour we get....didn't sleep....but makes for good crochet time!
*Thankful for our church on video....Ken has the flu and my back is .....well... Not better!
*So very thankful for Coffee!!!
*For my boys helping me do the laundry....thank you for all the lifting and hanging up of clothes!!
*For the awesome view from my sitting room in my bedroom!
*Did I mention how thankful I am for Coffee
*For ice packs and heating pads!
*For God! The most awesome Heavenly Father ... who slows down my physical state to work on my emotional state!
*****Have a wonderfully blessed and thankful day!*****

No comments: