Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day #26.....................

**** Thankful....
~ for my Navy boy coming to Nebraska to fix a military plane. (He'll at least be able to stay the night here at home.....would be cool if he could work staying to have Thanksgiving with us.)
~ for my 6 awesome kids!!
~ for my 8 beautiful grandbabies!!
~ for Coffee!!!
~ for our mechanic fixing Patricks Jeep!
~ for food day at work tomorrow with all my teacher aid friends!
~... for crocheting!
~ for 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies coming out perfect! (may make 3 more to take to work.....hmmmm?)
~ for Mucinex keeping me from being sicker than I am!
~ for Michael feeling pretty good today! He's starting to feel the meds which mess with his emotions...but he's hangin' tough!
~ for more Coffee!!
~ for comfy/sloppy clothes!
~ for being able to crank up our favorite Christian Radio station and sing and dance with my boys!
~ for today's Bible verse....
“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. (Matthew 7:1) **** Great reminder ****

~*~ God Bless you all!~*~

No comments: