Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day #28..............

~Happy Thanksgiving~
Total sodium per plate. ..180mg
Thank you God!
Perfect Thanksgiving for Michael ... Pretty darn good for the rest of us!


Thanksgiving Day!
*Thank you Father for the blessings you've given this day
*Help us to remember, Thou has shown us the way
*And give us strength to help those in need
*Never letting us forget, Thy merciful deeds
*Keep us in Thy tender loving care
*Save us, O Lord, when we are in despair!
*Give us grace as we walk through life.
*Inspire us to seek our brothers amid the strife
*Victory i...n Thee will be our guiding star.
*In courage we march not caring how far
*Now we ask for the most important thing.
*Grant us salvation to escape death's sting.
~~~~~~
I am so very thankful today! Love you all!

No comments: