Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day #27...................

 So Thankful...
:: for 5 and 1/3 days off from work!
:: for a great food day with friends at work!
:: for selling another crochet item!
:: for getting a check in the mail for yet another crochet item!
:: for Mucinex!
:: for COFFEE!!!
:: for my friend Sarah...who just makes me smile!
:: for being able to hug my Navy boy one more time before he had to go back ..... So glad he stopped by ...the school before he headed out!
:: for my wonderful yarn supply!
:: for Michael having a really good day! His tummy didn't bother him and he had a great workout tonight at home!
:: for David having a peaceful day at school today! Thank you Mr David Friedli for tending to the issue!!
:: for my guys enjoying my chocolate chip cookies....makes my heart feel good to know they like them so much!
:: for having my menu ready for tomorrow!
:: for my Origami Owl necklace coming in today! Love it Stephanie....thank you!
:: for today's Bible verse......
I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. (Ephesians 1:18)

~*~ God Bless....have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow everyone!~*~
 
 

No comments: