Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 15, 2013

Day #15...........................

- So very thankful!!
*Thankful for COFFEE!
**For super duper good friends!
***For my back feeling lots better!
****For Michael holding steady! Thank you God for holding true to your word!
*****For more coffee! It was a rough day! ~Whew
****For my crocheting! It keeps me focused ... It's the gift God gave me and I thank Him for it!
***So thankful for my 6 kids and 8 grandbabies ... I love them all so much!💕
**Thankful for the weekend! What a week...... wow
*Thankful that God takes such individual time with each one of us! How He uses just the right method to communicate!

~*~Hugs ... Love ... & Blessings~*~

No comments: