Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day #13..........

   oh so very thankful today!!!
*This morning Michael weighed 2 lbs less than yesterday! Praise you Lord!! Thank you for hearing our prayers!
*Patrick getting a very nice ACT score this time 'round. He wants one more shot at it though!
*Finding Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer!
*Shopko having one last pair of compression socks for Michael.
*Ken making eggs for dinner for the boys!
*Michael ha...nging in there for wrestling practice!
*My sweet friend Darla for letting Michael borrow her aromatherapy heating pad/towel for his sore legs!
*for getting more orders for my crochet items! The extra money is nice right now!
*For my sweet David helping me pack lunches tonight for tomorrow!
***And thank you dear Lord God for being so true to your word! Thank you for keeping Michael close to you during this time for him! Thank you for hearing our prayers...for blessing Michael from our prayers! Thank you Father for you love!!!***

Hugs... Love... & Blessings to everyone! Sleep well!!

No comments: