Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day #24.....................

 Super Thankful Sunday!
} for the awesome weather!
} for Coffee!!
} for Patrick getting his first Deer!!
} for Ken being such a good dad .... Got Patrick all set up for his first hunting season (new riffle - clothes - and tags) which turned out successful ....took David and Michael and their friends to the movies last night.....for running to the store to buy a couple nice steaks and gri...ll them up just for Michael just to make him feel better!
} for having a nice day to relax and crochet!
} for more Musinex DM
} for today's Bible verse...
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)

~*~ God Bless everyone! Have a wonderful rest of the day! ~*~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Proud Mama!~
Patrick got his first deer ever!
Good job baby!!!!!!

No comments: