Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day #20............................

~*~Thankful~*~
*For...fuel in the tank for the heater!
*For...a cup of fresh coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.
*For...Michael doing his best to not have to be put on meds... But as it turns out -tomorrow he starts on the meds but he is still praising God!
*For...plenty of yarn! The orders I'm working on keeps my mind busy!
*For...low sodium foods and recipes to help me be able to create the best Thanksgiving dinner I can.
*For...more coffee!

~*~Thank you Lord God for taking such goo care of my family! Thank you for all our trials!! And thank you for all our blessings!~*~

No comments: