Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day #17.................

Goooood Morning!
What a beautiful Fall morning! So much to be thankful for today and always!
*So thankful for another fresh pot of coffee brewing!
*Thankful Patrick is having a fun hunting trip with K. and her dad! (Good luck buddy get a good one)
*Thankful for Michael still feeling good!!! Still praying hard that Gods will is for Michael to be healed and our lesson is to be brought clo...ser to Him!
*Thankful that David is being a good ...supportive younger bother to help Michael get through this!
*Thankful for my super fun day out with my friend Vicki yesterday! I could have easily spent way too much money...I'm so glad I didn't....LOL (thanks for lunch my dear and just time out together!!!)
~*~Thank you God for giving me so much to be thankful for!!!~*~

***Have a super Sunday everyone!***
See More

No comments: