Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day #30......................

.::Oh so very Thankful........
> for a beautiful Fall Day!!
> for Michaels protein levels looking great....he's heading toward remission!!!
> for Coffee!!
> for a lovely visit from my daughter (Jamie) yesterday! Charades was fun!
> for having my voice back! Stupid sickness that I was NOT sick with..... LoL
> for more Coffee!!
> for having another day to crochet! Have orders to do!
> fo...r Michael heading toward remission...... Did I mention that already? I'm so thankful!
> for today's Bible Verse.....
And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, “God is tempting me.” God is never tempted to do wrong, and he never tempts anyone else. Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. (James 1:13, 14) ~*~ Amen ~*~

~*~ have an awesome last day of November! God Bless you all!! ~*~

No comments: