Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day #14..................

- Wow what a day!!!
Thankful for many things!
*Thankful for the decent weather today....it made being outside okay!
*Thankful for Michael holding steady with his weight and feeling a bit better! Praying for tomorrow to be the same! He's such a strong boy! We all can learn a lot from him!
*Thankful that my dear friend Jennifer is home relaxing after an allergic reaction scare today at wo...rk! We do need to mark her epi pens with (this side up) !
*Thankful my sweet friend Vicki was able to drop everything and take care of Jennifer! (ER run) yikes
*So thankful for the day all ending well!
*And .....well..... Thankful for coffee!!!! And a small glass of wine tonight!

~*~ Thank you Lord God for everything! Thank you for showing me what real friendship is and allowing me to be part of it!! Thank you for keeping Michael safe! Thank you for your love!!!~*~

Hugs... Love... & Blessings to everyone!

No comments: