Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 18, 2013

Day #18...........................

Blessed and Thankful!
*What a good day!  Thank you God for giving me a great morning with my mom and daughter!  Girl time getting manicures is fun and relaxing!
*Thank you Lord for Michael still being stable!  Wrestling practice was really hard for him tonight ... But he did it!! (Only with you Lord was he able to do that!)
*Im so thankful for awesome wrestling coaches!  They push Michael ... But know his limits!
*Although Patrick came home empty handed from his hunting trip.... He had fun and stayed safe!
*So thankful for coffee!
*Thankful for lots to crochet this weekend!
*Thankful for my rice cooker!  Being able to make Michael rice quickly and easily is such a blessing!
~*~Dear God....thank you for communication with you!  Whether it be through prayer...a friend sharing their thoughts or feelings....a song on the radio...or by reading the right verse in you book!~*~

~God Bless you all!~

No comments: