Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day #10....................

Good morning!
Struggling through my thankfulness as my heart is so very sad this morning. My sweet Michael has relapsed.

So because I have the best family and friends ever which I am so extremely thankful for....I ask for your prayers!
Like I said.... I'm struggling with being thankful this morning... Not because I'm not thankful...but because my emotions of frustration, heartache, and ...even anger are clouding my head!
*** But... I am thankful there is medicine for Michael and that he is the strongest kid I know to be able to get through this yet again!
** I'm thankful my boy is safe and sound at home...not in the hospital!
* I'm thankful for my crocheting! I can get a lot done when I'm upset!
** So thankful for coffee! I know I'll be drinking a lot more than usual now!
*** Thankful God is watching over my family! He is the one and only real physician...who will continue to guide Michael's doctors and nurses to help him best!
~*~ Have a super Sunday ... God bless you all ~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: