Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 22, 2013

Day #22.....................

Thankful....
* For ....the weekend
* For ....Coffee!!
* For ....musinex DM
* For ....Michael having another good day! His levels are still high and he's still dealing with the edema... But he's still smiling and praising God!
* For ....Mr. Collin Warren getting a gig for the High School Choir to sing the National Anthem at tonight a Mavericks hockey game!
* For ....another sale of my cr...ochet items!
* For ....my yarn stash!!
* For ....my cozy home!
* For ....my piles of laundry ready to be washed tomorrow....it means we have plenty of clothes to wear!
* For ....crackers and cheese and a nice glass of wine!
* For ....today's Bible verse...
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. (Psalms 107:1)

~*~Love you all~*~

No comments: