Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, April 29, 2019

This Woman........

I’ve hated this woman. I’ve not loved her at full capacity. I’ve fed her lies through Satan & told her she wasn’t good enough and have allowed others to tell her she wasn't good enough. I’ve allowed her to be broken. I've allowed others to treat her disrespectfully. I’ve allowed her to run through brick walls & battle for others who won’t even stand for her. I couldn’t stop individuals from abandoning her, yet I’ve seen her get up and stand to be a light to the world & love others despite ...all that. I have stood paralyzed by fear while she fought battles in her mind, heart and soul.
This woman has screwed up many times because she doesn’t always say or do the "right things". She has a smart mouth, and she has secrets.  She has scars... because she has a history.
Some people love this woman, some like her, and some people don't care for her at all. Some hate her. She has done good in her life. She has done bad in her life. She is random and sometimes silly. She will not pretend to be someone she is not. She is who she is.
Every mistake, failure, trial, disappointment, success, joy, and achievement has made her the woman she is today. You can love her or not.
This Woman is a Child of God... She is a WARRIOR. She’s not perfect. Gracefully broken but beautifully standing. She is BRAVE!


Many Blessings
Tammy

No comments: