Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, April 6, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 27

Read

But they could not stand up against the wisdom the Spirit gave him as he spoke. (Acts 6:10)

Think 

Am I being intentional in gaining the wisdom of Christ? What things in my life are hindering or distracting me from gaining more wisdom?

Pray

 Lord, help me to seek your wisdom every day. You are faithful to give wisdom to all who ask. Help me to put you above all things in my life. Put a deeper desire in my heart to read your word and to gain a deeper knowledge of you. Forgive me for putting anything else above you.

God Bless
Tammy


No comments: