Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, April 12, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 33

   

Read

So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.” (Acts 10:34-35)
               

Think 

Peter was sharing that God’s Kingdom is greater than social stigmas. The Gospel is for everyone, to include people that make harmful and hurtful choices.
   

Pray

Pray that God would give you His eyes and His heart. Pray that we would see people, situations, and even social stigmas the way he sees them.

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: