Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, April 4, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 25

   

Read

When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. (Acts 4:13)
               

Think 

Often times we believe that we need to have certain gifts or abilities in order to be used by God. However, what set Peter and John apart was not their giftedness, but that they had been with Jesus. It’s never what we do or bring to the table – it’s always Jesus at work within us.
   

Pray

Lord, help me to remember that in you I have all I need to accomplish what you have called me to. Forgive me when I desire gifts and abilities of others. With you, all that I have is enough.

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: