Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, April 18, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 39

   

Read

And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross! (Philippians 2:8)
               

Think 

It is hard for us to even grasp how, in his humanness and being like us, Jesus would fully submit himself to God’s plan, especially when he knew it led to a brutal death on a cross. But this obedience is what has saved us.
   

Pray

Jesus, sometimes we find it hard to humble ourselves even to give an apology or put another’s need before our own. But You came all the way down from heaven to this fallen, messed up world in obedience to Your Father’s plan for redemption in order to save us all. Help me to live a life that is thankful of that.

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: