Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, April 7, 2019

40 Days of Prayer.... Day 28

Read

And said to him, “Go out from your land and from your kindred and go into the land that I show you.” (Acts 7:3)

Think 

In Acts 7, Stephen is retelling Israel’s story when God commanded Abraham “to go.” He was obedient to what God had called him to do. Because of this faithful obedience we now have the opportunity to be a part of this story. What is God calling me to do? Where is he calling me to go? Where in my life can I respond with obedience?

Pray

God, please remind me of your promises in moments when I find it difficult to be faithful, to trust you, or to obey.

God Bless
Tammy


No comments: