Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, April 2, 2019

40 Days of Prayer.... Day 23

Read

The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off-for all whom the Lord our God will call. (Acts 2:39)

   

Think 

The forgiveness of sins through Jesus is for everyone – what an incredible gift! There are people you know that have yet to experience the love and forgiveness of Christ. With Easter fast approaching, make a list of the people that you will invite to attend a church service with you. Commit to pray for these individuals over the coming weeks.
   

Pray

Lord, help me to always be intentional with every moment I have with those who don’t yet know you. Give me courage to invite people to church with me. Break down barriers that keep people from knowing you. Thank you for using my life.

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: