Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, April 3, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 24


   

Read

Repent then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord. (Acts 3:19)
               

Think 

Repentance is turning away from sin, towards God. Much of our prayer time can be spent asking for countless things other than forgiveness. Take some time to confess your sins to Jesus and ask for his forgiveness.
   

Pray

Lord, thank you for forgiving my sins. Thank you for your unconditional love for me. Remind me that you are full of grace and truth and are faithful in forgiving my sins

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: