Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, April 19, 2019

40 Days of Prayer... Day 40

   

Read

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)
               

Think 

Do I believe this? Does my life look like I believe this?
   

Pray

Father, in the days leading up to Easter Sunday, help us to be broken as we reflect on the sacrifice of Your beloved Son for our rescue and restoration. But don’t leave us there. Empower us to rise up and live in the freedom and grace bought with His blood and share this great news with people we know who need to hear it!
Amen!!!

God Bless
Tammy

No comments: