Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Take the trash out...........


  2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
   💨
~ Good Morning…
Hope all is well with everyone! 
Today is trash day.  There are trash cans all over the house… one in every room!  I was sure I had just emptied that trash can two seconds ago! I mean, I turn around and it’s full again!  As I was gathering it up to be put out first thing this morning… I was seeing how full the bags all were.
 It amazes me how much garbage we makes. But it got me thinking about spiritual garbage. Let’s face it. We live in a world running rampant with spiritual trash. It’s everywhere -- and though we as believers try and avoid it, we step out our front doors and there it is to greet us. As a matter of fact, we don’t even have to step out our doors anymore! The trash has inundated our television, our music, our computers. It’s in our schools and even in our congregations! We’re probably so chock full of trash by now, we’re overflowing! I think it’s time we empty our spiritual trash cans.
We have a responsibility to make sure we empty our spiritual trash – and empty it often. Let’s ask the Lord to help us take out this yucky mess and clean us up from head to toe -- that we might be able to do greater things for Him!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: