Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, April 13, 2019

40 Days of Prayer...... Day 34

Read

And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number who believed turned turned to the Lord. (Acts 11:12)

Think 

People turn to the Lord daily. People with the worst backgrounds and people with seemingly perfect backgrounds make decisions to follow Jesus. Have you decided to follow Jesus? Is there someone in your life that you’re praying will do the same?

Pray

Jesus, all of the hope we have comes back to your saving work on the cross. You are my Lord and Savior, and I want to follow you. Help me to always take next steps with you, following you as you lead me. Help me to see people in my life the same way.

God Bless
Tammy


No comments: