Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 30, 2018

Day #30...................

☁️🌫️
~ 30 Days of Thanks....... Day#30

Thankful for.......


... God our Father
... coffee
... this '30 Days of Thanks'
... making it safely to work through the thick fog this morning
... my lawyer
... my accountant
... more coffee
... blueberry yogurt
... photographs of  my sweet babies
... free crochet and knitting patterns
... the occasional soda... but coffee all the time
... being able to tend to an important appointment during my lunch
... a very yummy meatloaf dinner last night
... babybel cheese
... flower seed orders waiting for me to fill when I get home
... more coffee


~ "Do not judge, and you will not be judged.  Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.  Forgive, and you will be forgiven." - Luke 6:37 ~


Many Blessings to you all... have a wonderful weekend!!
.:: Tammy ::.



No comments: