Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 5, 2018

Day #5..............

🌧️
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day#5


Today I'm thankful for......


... my Father God
... coffee & conversation this morning with my mom
... getting to see my son at Starbucks on my way to work as he hands me my coffee at the drive thru
... getting some things organized at work
... 33 people being baptized in the last few weeks at church!!!!
... more coffee at work
... not hitting the deer that sprinted in front of me as I left for work this morning
... staying focused better so far today about drinking water
... a closet full of clean clothes and an empty hamper
... being able to pray for some tough situations I'm in and knowing God has it all under control
~ God is good all the time and all the time God is good ~
Love you all ❤️




.::tammy::.

No comments: