Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 23, 2018

Day #23................

☀️🍂
~30 Days of Thanks...... Day#23


Today I'm thankful for.........


... my Father in Heaven
... fresh coffee first thing in the morning
... sleeping in until 5:30am
... being blessed with the best 6 children ever
... being blessed with 9 awesome grandbabies
... being blessed with wonderful son & daughter-in-laws
... planning a productive day with my mom
... left overs to enjoy all weekend
... wonderful weather for Thanksgiving day!
... coffee
... the Thanksgiving fun/mess being cleaned up
... a day of staying home in my comfy clothes
... reorganizing some space to create a new office for me
... another day of nice weather
... more coffee


~ May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. - Romans 15:5-6 ~


God bless you all
.:: tammy ::.

No comments: