Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 18, 2018

Day #18.....................

🌨️💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day#18


I'm Thankful for.........


... GOD!
... coffee
... online church!!!
... yesterday not turning out worse than it did
... David making it home safe in the snowy dark night from work
... the sun coming out today to melt off some of the snow
... getting 98% of the groceries for Thanksgiving Dinner
... coffee
... spending a lot of time laughing with my mom
... the start of making plans for Christmas
... toasted bagels
... getting some things caught up
... praying praying praying
... blankets
... coffee


~ But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. - Psalm 3:3 ~


.::Tammy::.

No comments: