Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Day #14.....................

☀️🍂
~30 Days of Thanks...... Day#14


Today I'm thankful for.........


... God - my Lord and Savior
... coffee
... my children... who I love so very much
... tomorrow being payday
... my son David getting good hours at work
... my son Patrick doing well at his online streaming with followers and supporters
... a warm cup of oatmeal
... coffee
... a good day at work
... being able to pull into the church parking lot to pray... just so feel closer to God!
... marking one more thing off my *to do* list
... being able to put more crochet items in my *gift drawer*
... grocery lists
... a home
... transportation
... meals
... coffee


~ “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Matthew 6:28 ~


.::tammy::.

No comments: