Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 24, 2018

Day #24..................

🍁💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day#24


I'm Thankful for.........


... my Lord God
... coffee
... being up early to start another productive day
... more organizing & purging
... running to town to drop off mail and a bunch of Goodwill
... more coffee
... still eating up left overs from Thanksgiving - yum
... my new office space coming together so nicely
... getting a chance to run to the store to get a few things before the winter storm hits
... getting some extra laundry done
... even more coffee
... helping clean - purge & organize my moms office
... the snow storm holding off so mom and I can get chores - errands & projects done
... the weather actually being quite nice today even though there is a call for a storm
... David getting home from work before the winter storm hits
... coffee coffee coffee


~ When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." - John 8:12 ~


Many Blessings to you all
.:: tammy ::.

No comments: