Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 26, 2018

Day #26.................

☀️💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day#26


I'm Thankful for.........


... Lord Jesus Christ
... coffee
... clear roads on the way to work today
... David - Michael - Patrick - Jamie - Christopher - Melvin ~ the lights of my life
... the sun showing itself to melt some of the ice on things
... having a very successful lunch break running errands
... a fresh cup of coffee
... cheese and crackers
... Prayers
... having a great day at work
... my beautiful mother
... more coffee
... todays bible verse


~ For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generation. - Psalm 100:5 ~


Many Blessings
.::tammy::.

No comments: