Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 2, 2018

Day #2.............

🍁💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day #2


Today I'm Thankful for...

 ... My Lord God!...
... coffee
... more coffee
... it being Friday
... getting some things organized
... my ridiculously awesome children
... my puppy groomer... Thank you Ms Jamie for being so awesome!
... my veterinarian for my fur babies
... a free Red Starbucks cup with my holiday coffee
... my crocheting & knitting to keep my mind busy
... my dear friend Mark .. I appreciate the help!
... orders still coming in for my flower seed business
... Ken watching over Christopher these last few weeks a little closer. Although the Jeep is showing some of its age and needing some extra extra TLC.... Christopher  Patricia were never truely left Stranded.
~ Dear Lord God... I love you and completely give my life to you! Thank you for your patience with me! Thank you for loving me like you do! - Amen ~





Have a blessed day everyone!
.::tammy::.

No comments: