Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Day #13........................

🍁☀️
~ 30 Days of Thanks...... Day#13


I'm thankful for...........


... my Lord God Almighty
... coffee coffee coffee
... hot showers
... the sun shining even though it's cold
... my mom helping me get all my orders done for today's mail
... my sweet little puppy (Molly) who can cheer me up no matter what!
... Starbucks
... my lunch hour
... David coming home last night from work seeing God's blessings upon him
... firefighters!!!!
... my antenna for free TV
... marking things off my *to do* list
... my church family!!!!!
... Prayers!!!!!


~Many Blessings to you all!!!~
.::Tam::.

No comments: