Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 16, 2018

Day #16....................

🍂☀️
~ 30 Days of Thanks.... Day#16


I am thankful for......

… God - the one who loves me no matter what
... coffee with my mom every morning before work
... the sun shining so bright today
... apple cinnamon oatmeal
... more coffee
... "Thanksgiving lunch" at work with so many lovely foods and the company of my awesome First Command family
... laughter!
... Michael helping his grandma out this week with changing the battery in her car.
... even more coffee
... taking leftovers home from our Thanksgiving lunch to have for dinner
... being able to leave work early to start my busy weekend


~ But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 15:57


.::tammy::. ❤


No comments: