Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 9, 2018

Day #9..................

🌨️💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks....... Day#9


Today I am thankful for........


... God!!!
... coffee
... making it safe to work
... Michael & David being safe on campus
... yummy warm oatmeal for breakfast
... being able to eat the fish tacos we had for dinner last night
... a nice start of flower seed orders for the weekend
... coffee
... today's Bible verse
... snow plows
... sunshine to melt the ice
... boots
... a fresh put of coffee brewing at work


~ As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. - Proverbs 27:17 ~


.::Tammy::.

No comments: